A Double Slider Window has two sashes that move sideways. Includes a screen that covers the full glass area. Both sashes can tilt into the room for easy cleaning. We offer gorgeous three-section end-vents. Fully-operational sliding sashes flank a stationary sash on end-vent sliders. We even offer a tilt-in end vent, where the end vents tilt into the home for easy cleaning.
Standard Window Features
- Fusion welded corners (.080 wall thickness) with multiple hollow chambers for watertight strength and energy efficiency.
- Double strength glass standard, 3/4″ overall I.G. unit thickness for maximum energy efficiency.
- Ventilation latches.
- Platinum Elite™ triple chambered silicone foam spacer provides lower U-factors, sound transmission, and condensation.
- Window locks with Cam lock design and continuous interlocking metal reinforced meeting rails provide tamper-proof security and weather-tight performance. (Passes “California Forced Entry” CFE resistance test.)
- Fully pocketed sill with dual weather-strips for a tight seal.
- Dual durometer glazing bead for a water tight seal.
- Dual wall glazing leg reduces condensation.
- Exterior glazed for added security because the insulated glass-to-frame seal can only be cut from inside the home.
- Contoured integral pull rail for clean, smooth lines and easy operation. (Not a snap-on piece.)
- Beveled frame for a pleasing appearance
If you need some window ideas, we’ve put together a gallery of window inspirations: