Single Slider Window operates horizontally (side to side). One sash doesn`t open and the other sash moves. Included is a screen that covers half the window. The moveable sash moves sideways and can tilt into the room for easy cleaning. Added features such as extra weather-stripping and a sash encapsulated into the frame will ensure that drafts cannot break through. Our windows are manufactured to such tight standards that when locked, there is virtually no slop or movement.
Standard Window Features
- Fusion welded corners (.080 wall thickness) with multiple hollow chambers for watertight strength and energy efficiency.
- Double strength glass standard, 3/4″ overall I.G. unit thickness for maximum energy efficiency.
- Ventilation latches.
- Platinum Elite™ triple chambered silicone foam spacer provides lower U-factors, sound transmission, and condensation.
- Window locks with Cam lock design and continuous interlocking metal reinforced meeting rails provide tamper-proof security and weather-tight performance. (Passes “California Forced Entry” CFE resistance test.)
- Dual durometer glazing bead for a water tight seal.
- Dual wall glazing leg reduces condensation.
- Exterior glazed for added security because the insulated glass-to-frame seal can only be cut from inside the home.
- Contoured integral pull rail for clean, smooth lines and easy operation. (Not a snap-on piece.)
- Beveled frame for a pleasing appearance.
If you need some window ideas, we’ve put together a gallery of window inspirations: